Environmental sustainability is defined as responsible interaction with the environment to avoid depletion or degradation of natural resources and allow for long-term environmental quality.
Please see the guide below for information on how to keep Hyuuga products and packaging out of our landfills and oceans.
Materials life cycle guide
All of Hyuuga packaging are recyclable or reusable and we source and use the most eco-friendly product packaging possible. We have come out with a guide below listing the eco-friendly attributes of each item you might find in your Hyuuga order.
Hyuuga packaging materials
- Pouch – Fake suede reusable; recyclable
- Cotton string - reusable; recyclable
- Glass bottles (without lids) - reusable; recyclable
- Wooden rims - recyclable
- Plastic lids/caps (polypropylene or pp) - reusable; recyclable
- How to use guide origami paper - reusable; recyclable
In Hyuuga, once our products arrive to your hands, we do our best to ensure that their End-of-life is as sustainable as their production. Hence we have come up with two campaigns which are Project Origami and Project Recycle.